Saturday 8 June 2013

What's for dinner? - weekly meal planner part 2.

Image from Google


Here's our weekly meal planner for next week, starting Monday.
This one should work really well as it includes most of our favourites and it's 90% clean so I can eat it without guilt. And I'm going to cook the same dish for all of us, which makes everything easier.

Monday:
chilli con carne, brown rice, avocado salsa

Tuesday:
chicken skewers, mashed potatoes, cabbage salad

Wednesday:
Moroccan style fish, brown rice, baby leaves salad

Thursday:
grilled chicken breast, basmati rice cooked with tomato puree and veggies

Friday:
leek and potato soup with beans, garlic baguette (not for me though)

Saturday:
grilled salmon fillets, cucumber salad with dill, potato wedges or boiled baby potatoes

Sunday:
oven baked chicken tighs, beetroot and potato salad


2 comments:

  1. Hi there I thnk your meal plans are great, thank you for posting and giving me some ideas, I found your instagram was great inspiration, also its really useful that you give the diet and carbs free versions as I'm trying to lose weight too, hope you keep posting! Ps your crochet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a nice comment :) It's a great feeling knowing that someone finds my ideas helpful! It's very important to me as well to organize my life and feeling confident through healthy lifestyle. I will continue posting, maybe not as a food diary anymore but will share some ideas for healthy meals, lifestyle or just life :)thanks for supporting me, hope you will achieve your goals and feel great.

      Delete