Sunday 23 June 2013

What's for dinner? - weekly meal planner part 4.



Image from Google.


This is fourth (and last) part of weekly meal planner for my family dinners.

Next week I will go from the beginning (weekly meal planner part 1) as that meals are what my family has accepted (my husband and my son are very very fussy eaters - they will eat only things they have accepted before - very small room for experiments). That's why if I only have some spare time I like to experiment with my only clean eating food :)))

Monday:
Chinese style chicken stir fry with noodles (will cook quinoa for me)

Tuesday:
homemade fish cakes (will make them as clean as possible - recipe to come), mashed potatoes (sweet potato for me), salad (red onions, cucumber, tomatoes, parsley)

Wednesday:
vegetables and chick peas curry, brown rice, green leaves salad, natural yoghurt

Thursday:
coconut chicken curry, basmati rice, salad (will make salad from vegetables I have at home or will buy something seasonal)

Friday:
lentil soup with beef mince, bread, baked aubergine and garlic salad

Saturday:
grilled chicken breast, mashed potatoes, pineapple salsa (recipe to come)

Sunday:
chilli con carne, brown rice, avocado salsa


Last time I found out there is also some kind of meal planning on Sainsbury's website. Need to admit some meals are interesting and easy to make them ''clean'' :) so maybe it's worthy to have a look:




No comments:

Post a Comment