Sunday 16 June 2013

What's for dinner? - weekly meal planner part 3.


Image from Google


So here's third part of ours weekly dinners menu, starting from Monday.

Monday:
spaghetti bolognese with lean beef meat, regular pasta for my family, quinoa for me.
(I will probably do juicy Monday or all day fast so won't eat dinner anyway). Plus baby leaves salad.

Tuesday:
beef tajine with sweet potatoes and vegs, couscous, cooked beetroots salad.

Wednesday:
grilled salmon, mashed potatoes (mashed sweet potatoes for me), steamed baby carrots or other veg

Thursday:
chicken skewers with courgette and other veg (can be mushrooms, peppers, onions, aubergine), basmati or brown rice, tzatziki

Friday:
carrot and pumpkin soup with lentils, bread

Saturday:
grilled salmon, roasted veg (can be ready shop bought or I will roast aubergine with garlic and make salad), couscous

Sunday:
beef burgers, baked potato wedges (sweet potato for me), salad (cucumbers, tomatoes, onion)

No comments:

Post a Comment