Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tea, my love.




I am an incorrigible tea lover. I don't have favourite brand, I don't have knowledge how to make propper cup of tea. I mix them, I pour milk in it (even to my peppermint tea, yes yes), honey, lemon, wedges of lime, oranges, even apple slices. I like black tea, green tea (sometimes), red tea, even white. I have unconditional love to all types of chai tea. I even used to work in a tea shop and it was my dream work. But it's a different story.
So when I discovered an oportunity to try some of the tea types for free I was like kid in a candy shop!  





Easy like that! I've waited about one week for both of them.
My opinion? I love Twinings. I have always few boxes of different types of Twinings tea in my cupboard.


I chose Assam and Earl Grey samples. Love them both, although Earl Grey is amazing! And it comes with 50p discount for any box of Twinings tea.


Redbush didn't steal my heart but it's only my opinion.




Would you like to share your tea stories? How do you like your tea, what is your favourite flavour? What tea would you like to recommend? Please, feel free to write your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment