Saturday 25 May 2013

Let's get started.


My first post. Excited.  I love blogs. Love the fact that people share their pieces of life. And now I have my own blog.

So here is my story too.
I've reached everything in my thirties. Wonderful son, good job, prestige, independence. I felt like a goddess. 
Suddenly I've decided to change my life completely. Don't ask me why. I don't know.
Found myself in a strange country, language, relationship. Long story.
But I liked it. 
Got pregnant, I found myself on the top of the world. 
31/05/2010 my world collapsed.

After a late miscarriage, high risk pregnancy few months after and traumatic birth I got trapped in a scary spiral of postnatal depression. I felt worthless, useless, invisible. My biggest dream was to go to sleep and never wake up.
 I hide myself in a cage of comfort and emotional eating. Gained enormous amount of weight.

 But I've raised. I get incredible support from amazing people on Instagram where I started my food diary as myeatsmartproject  
 Here's the way to new me. Here's the way to find goddess lost inside me. 
If you want to share the journey with me, feel free to be an important part of this blog.
English is not my first language. Please, be understanding. I will try my best.



No comments:

Post a Comment